Non- Immigrant Visas

We provide assistance on several non-immigrant visas that allow foreign nationals to visit, work or study in the United States. They include:

  • B1/B2 Tourist visas
  • J-1 Exchange visas
  • H-1B Specialty  occupation
  • J-1 On-the-Job trainee visas
  • F-1 Student visas
  • Q International cultural exchange visas
  • R Religious worker visas
  • TN North American Free Trade visas for Mexicans and Canadians
  • L1 Intracompany transferee visas
  • O-1 Extraordinary ability visas
  • E-1 Treaty/Trader investor visas
  • P-1 Entertainer/Athlete/Artist visas
  • H-3 Trainee visas
  • G Visas for Diplomats and Employees of international organizations.

© Copyright Blaise Law Firm 2012