We assist our clients with all aspects of immigrant visas including:
- Immigrant visas petitions
- Labor certification- based cases including PERM
- Outstanding professors and research
- Employment creation/ investor
- Employment-related family visas
- Exceptional ability visas
- Special immigrant, including religious workers
- Multinational Executive and managers
Immigrant Visas: Family-based permanent residence cases.
US citizens can petition for spouses, children under age 21, and unmarried children over age 21. If over age 21, a US citizen can petition for parents and siblings.
Lawful permanent residents (LPR) can only petition for spouses, children under age 21, and unmarried children over age 21.
- K-1/K3 (Fiancé Fiancée) Visas
- V-1 (Relative) Visas
- Spousal Immigrant petition
- Permanent Residence Application based upon employment or family relationships
- Adjustment of Status and Immigrant Visa Applications