Why You Need a Website?
1. Does Your Competition Have a Website?
If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage – especially if they are adequately marketing their website.
2. You’re Open 24/7.
A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed. But if you have a website they can find, you are just as good as open. Is your competition open 24 hours a day, seven days a week?
3. Deliver Significant Information.
More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online. Yellow pages, directories, and printed materials are being used less.
4. Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image.
With a professional website, your business will instill customer confidence and will greatly improve your overall image.
5. Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue.
According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million per year in sales more than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
6. Establish More Customers.
According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website will significantly improve your customer reach no matter what services or products you are offering. Want new customers? Get a website!
7. Not Just Local – Global.
Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across America and around the world, if you choose.
- 01 Aug 201210 Keys to success
- 01 Aug 20127 reasons why your business needs a website
- 01 Aug 2012Benefits of an Electronic Newsletter
- 01 Aug 20127 Benefits of Advertising Flyers Person-to-Person
- 01 Aug 2012The Ultimate Guide to Building Your Blogging Brand – Blog Like A Pro!